- Land Size: 203 sqm
- Property Type: Townhouse
About this listing
Conveniently located, it's a short walk to St Stephen Private School and Algester State School. Nearby you will also find parks, public transport, schools, gym, shopping centres and if that is not enough, the popular Calamvale District Park is only 5 mins drive away.
Downstairs features a spacious open-plan lounge and dining room with split system A/C, opening out to the large covered patio area perfect for entertaining. The well appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances offers plenty of storage and meal prep area.
All three spacious bedrooms are upstairs and feature built in's with ceiling fans. The master bedroom is complete with walk-in robe, full sized en-suite and private covered balcony. The large second bathroom services the other bedrooms and offers good quality fittings and includes a bathtub.
With a separate laundry and toilet and single lock up garage, it completes the perfect package for low maintenance and low cost living. Do yourself a favour and inspect today, you won't be disappointed!
- Three bedrooms (all with built-ins plus ceiling fans)
- Two bathrooms including en-suite to master
- Master features walk-in robe, ensuite and private balcony
- Kitchen with ample storage w/ stainless steel appliances
- Spacious tiled dining and living area includes AC
- Downstairs toilet and laundry room
- Courtyard offers side-access with low maintenance gardens
- Security screens
- Single lockup garage
- Shared pool with fantastic covered entertaining area (BBQ/table/chairs)
- Visitor parking close by
- Walking distance to shops/bus/parks/schools
- Suitable for first home buyers and investors (rent return $390/week)
- NBN ready
This opportunity wont last long, so call David today for an inspection or visit one of the open homes.